Wednesday 21 January 2009

The excitment is building...

Had a full agenda on Saturday; with a good trim trail session, followed by two hours in the nets and then an update meeting. The excitement is really building at the moment, having never been further east than Turkey(or Tanzania - haven't got an atlas to hand) I can't wait to travel to Asia for the first time!

Trying to work hard on my bowling at present, getting there slowly, I'm trying to take in all tips and pointers from the experienced cricketers on the team. Still a fair way off the finished article, but revenge is my mind after the battering I got at the hands of a certain tenzing player in this summer's 'friendly'. No comment on the batting side of things. Deary me!

We've got a full compliment medics on the trip now, which is great, looking forward to meeting them in full. My eyes are glazing quickly after to many hours on the computer today, I'll check back in soon.

1 comment:

tooveseverest said...

so is that the reason you love seeing me suffer at the trim trail?